• Preview position of selected drawing entities in a map
• Process images up to 10x faster from Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ovi
• New map control where you can preview drawing entities in the real world
• Avoid misplaced images or objects using new commands to georeference a drawing
• Optimized speed and performance for importing terrain mesh from Google Earth™
CAD-Earth is designed to easily import/export images, objects and terrain meshes between Google Earth™ and major CAD programs and create dynamic contour lines and profiles.
You can pick CAD-Earth commands from a toolbar, from the screen menu or at the command prompt. Automatic load of commands in each CAD session and extensive help in each step.
• Import Google Earth™ image to CAD
• Export CAD screenshot to Google Earth™
• NEW! Insert georeferenced images
• Import Google Earth™ objects to CAD
• Export CAD objects to Google Earth™
• Import Google Earth™ terrain
• More than 3000 supported coordinate systems worldwide
• Cross section from mesh
• Profile from mesh
• Import Google Earth image to CAD
• Export CAD screenshot to Google Earth
• Import Google Earth objects to CAD
New in version 4.1. Added ability to preview position of selected drawing entities in a map when selecting a coordinate system to georeference a drawing. Drawing entities can be moved, scaled or rotated in the map until they match the site.
Process images up to 10x faster from different providers (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ovi) in satellite, map or hybrid image mode in normal, medium, high or highest resolution.
New map control where you can preview drawing entities in the real world. You can move, scale and rotate reference entities in real time until they match the exact location.
Avoid misplaced images or objects using new commands to georeference a drawing by locating entities in a map or selecting two points and typing their latitude/longitude coordinates.
The command to import terrain mesh from Google Earth has been greatly optimized for speed and performance.
© Copyright 2014 CAD-Earth | All rights reserved. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.