CAD-Earth is designed to easily import/export images, objects and terrain meshes between Google Earth™ and major CAD programs and create dynamic contour lines and profiles.
You can pick CAD-Earth commands from a toolbar, from the screen menu or at the command prompt. Automatic load of commands in each CAD session and extensive help in each step.
• Import Google Earth™ image to CAD
• Export CAD screenshot to Google Earth™
• NEW! Insert georeferenced images
• Import Google Earth™ objects to CAD
• Export CAD objects to Google Earth™
• Import Google Earth™ terrain
• More than 3000 supported coordinate systems worldwide
• Cross section from mesh
• Profile from mesh
• Import Google Earth image to CAD
• Export CAD screenshot to Google Earth
• Import Google Earth objects to CAD
If you have image files with the corresponding world file containing spatial data information you can accurately place them in the drawing automatically applying XY scale and translation transformations.
A terrain configuration mesh can be created inside an existing closed…
CAD drawings can be exported to Google Earth™ as image overlays. Image capture can be in full color…
Lines, polylines, arc, circles, points can be exported to Google Earth™ as polygons, routes or placemarks.
Polygons, routes and placemarks can be imported from Google Earth™ to major CAD programs.
© Copyright 2013 CAD-Earth | All rights reserved. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.