Please select the CAD-Earth demo to download:
- New! CAD-Earth V5.1.2 for AutoCAD Full 2017 32/64 bits
- CAD-Earth V5.1.2 for AutoCAD Full 2015-2016 32/64 bits
- CAD-Earth V5.1.2 for AutoCAD Full 2013-2014 32/64 bits
- CAD-Earth V5.1.2 for AutoCAD Full 2010-2012 32/64 bits
- CAD-Earth V5.1.2 for BricsCAD V15 Pro and Platinum
- CAD-Earth V5.1.2 for BricsCAD V16 Pro and Platinum
- New! CAD-Earth V5.1.2 for BricsCAD V17 Pro and Platinum
- CAD-Earth V5.1.2 for ZWCAD+ 2014
- CAD-Earth V5.1.2 for ZWCAD+ 2015
(If you have any problems downloading, installing or evaluating CAD-Earth please submit a support ticket or contact us.)
What are the limitations of the CAD-Earth demo version?
The CAD-Earth Demo Version has a limit of 500 points when importing a terrain mesh from Google Earth™. Only 10 objects can be imported to or exported to Google Earth™. Also, all images imported to or exported to Google Earth™ have ‘CAD-Earth Demo Version’ text watermark lines. The CAD-Earth Registered Version can process any number of points and objects and the images don’t have text watermark lines. NOTE: Starting with CAD-earth V5.0, the demo cannot be converted to a registered version applying an activation key. You´ll receive a link to download a registered version setup file when you buy a license.
What are the system requirements to use CAD-Earth?
CAD-Earth doesn’t need any additional requirements from the ones needed to run your CAD program optimally (please consult your documentation). Google Earth™ Free or Pro version 5 or newer must be installed in your computer. If you don’t have Google Earth™ installed you can download the free version from: http://www.google.com/earth/download/ge/agree.html. Currently, CAD-Earth works in Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 in 32 and 64 bits and in the following CAD programs: AutoCAD Full 2010-2017 (and vertical products i.e. Civil3D, Map, etc), BricsCAD V14-V17 Pro/Platinum and ZWCAD+ 2014-2015 Professional and Mechanical.